Friday, December 12, 2008

All I want for Christmas

My Christmas List

American Apparel Tri-Blend Cardigan 
(and really all sweaters...I'm always cold)
American Apparel Hoodie (AmericanApparel.net) 
The 2008 Associated Press Style Guide (AP) 
Jenny Lewis Acid Tongue (Amazon) 
"The Audacity of Hope" By Barack Obama (Amazon) 

A Muppet's Christmas Carol (Amazon) 
Miracle on 34th Street (The one from the 90s) (Amazon) 
Little Women (The one from the 90s) (Amazon)
Conaire 1" Curling Iron (Target) 
Juicy Couture Heart Pave Necklace (Lord & Taylor) 
Juicy Couture Heart Pave Earrings (Lord & Taylor) 
Vive La Juicy Perfume (Lord & Taylor) 

So I had a post saved detailing my love of Christmas, but alas, it got deleted. Now my computer is dying and I do not have time to re-write my tale. In summary, I've always loved Christmas, but I never really loved the whole gift-giving aspect until I was able to use my own money to buy gifts for people that I truly love. I am so excited to give people their gifts this year and see their reactions. Anyway, I of course love getting gifts as well....who doesn't? I presume I will be updating more frequently now since it's Christmas break and I have nothing to do. So I will begin with a self-indulgent post... my Christmas list. 


No comments: